Thursday, April 29, 2010

Remodeling in Progress

When I started this blog, I wanted it to be "all things Alaska." I wanted to refrain from being too personal, too centered around me and my family. Instead, I wanted it to be open for stories and information about Alaska-things that make this place great. In an effort to keep this the center of the blog, I'll be introducing new material such as how-to articles, featured Alaskan handcrafts, and other Alaskan things. I would like feedback on what else you would like to see here on "Life in Alaska." Why are you following this blog? What is it you want to know about life in AK?

2 comments:

  1. I started following your blog a couple years ago when my Mom mentioned that it might be interesting to hear what life in Alaska is like. Personally, I think it would be interesting to hear what kinds of activities you and your family do that might differ from what we do down here. Living in Minnesota myself, I think it would be neat to see just what life is like up there.

    Have a wonderful day and God Bless,
    Lynae

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your imput, Lynae! Sometimes it is difficult for me to relate the differences because I have lived here so long-this is just THE way of life for me. :) I will be posting more frequently, however, and like I said, more about every-day happening that I see as typical, that just might not be so typical to Outsiders. :)

    ReplyDelete