- If I step on the snow beginning with my left foot, I must leave the snow from my right foot.
- Lynx chili is pretty good and I know because my dad made it for his own retirement party.
- I can't swim: I just don't know how, and this is not very smart since there is so much water in Alaska.
- The longest I've gone not owning a Brittany (Spaniel) was the first year of my life.
- The longest I've been without a shower is 10 days while on float-hunting trip during which time I shot my first moose.
- (slightly off topic, but funny) When we first got married, my arm muscles were bigger than John's and I owned more firearms....Now he has a couple more guns than me.-and FINE, he's managed to gain some muscle too. :)
- I was 18 years old before I saw a black bear in the wild...and I shot him!
Alright, that was everything you really didn't need to know about me and now I am tagging: My Sister-in-law, Jennifer (Because she's the "survey queen"), Rebecca (Because she'll probably do it), Gretchen (Because -45 for the last week and a half is driving her to boredom), Jennifer's sister, Lauren (Because she's the "survey queen's" sister), Crystal (Because she's online all the time), John's Aunt Kristi (Because she might be up to the challenge), and James (Because I just don't know anyone else who might keep this thing going).