Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Moose Burgers

I've never been too fond of them, so blame it on the pregnancy, the snow, the darkness, or something else, but we are eating a lot of them lately. Two pounds of ground moose, a tablespoon of olive oil, plus 1/2 teaspoon each of onion powder, pepper, and salt. Add homemade rolls, bacon, and cheese and I just can't help it. YUM

Anyway, I'll post a moose story soon. I just didn't want anyone to think I'd forgotten about my blog. I'm just busy-making and eating moose burgers! ;)

I promise to post ASAP.

1 comment:

  1. October 29th? That was to long ago. I am waiting to see what else you write. There is really something different about Life in Alaska. I am finding that Texas isn't to bad, I really am liking where we are right now, but that Alaska. I think it will always pull at me.

    Can't wait to read what's up your sleeve.

    Love, Reba

    ReplyDelete